Monday, January 31, 2011

{Get To Know Us Monday} Shawn

Shawn is one of our second DJ's and also sets up production jobs. He's been with Synergetic for a few years now, so some of you may know him. For those of you who don't, meet Shawn.

Becky: Where are you from?
Shawn: Warminster, PA.

B: Do you have a “day” job? What is it?
S: I work at World Wide Stereo installing custom home theaters.

B: What’s your favorite type of music? Do you have a favorite song?
S: Rock and hip hop. I really like hip hop for the beats and rock for the instruments. My favorite song is Poison by Bell Biv Devoe.

B: How’d you get into DJing? What’s your favorite thing about it?
S: Chris got me into it when I got out of the military. I love getting people dancing and making sure they have a good time.

B: What did you want to be when you grew up? Is it still an option?
S: I wanted to be a professional football player. It's absolutely an option - I’m just waiting for my call from Andy Reid.

B: What’s your favorite type of event to DJ, why?
S: A wedding because it’s a happy time and everyone just wants to have fun and dance.

B: What are your favorite things to do/hobbies?
S: I play golf, football and hockey and I'm a big movie buff - I go to the movies with girlfriend all the time.

B: How long have you been a DJ?
S: 3 years.

B: What's your favorite movie?
S: That’s a tough one. I’d have to say Braveheart.
B: Do you have any pets?
S: Skylar, and 11 tear old golden retriever.

Make sure to check back every Monday for another Q&A. If you have anything you'd like to know about us, leave us a comment with your question, post it on our Facebook page or email it in to beckyd@synergeticsounds.com.

No comments: