Tuesday, January 25, 2011

{Tune in Tuesday} Justin

Justin is one of our second DJ's. We'll get to know him better in a few weeks. For now, here's what he's listening to.
Right now I am listening to a few different types of music. I have been listening to 30 Seconds to Mars, Deftones, Underoath, Usher, Lloyd, Wiz Khalifa, Joe Buddens, T.I., Mac Miller, Wale, Curren$y and J Cole. Some of my all time favorite albums that I can listen to over and over are, Fabolous- Losos Way, Korn- Korn, Linkin Park- Hybrid Theory, Notorious BIG- Ready to Die, and 30 Seconds to Mars- Beautiful Lie. I have a very eclectic taste in music.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Justin is the best DJ that I have ever had at a party. He brings life to the party with all varieties of music. He really knows how to get the party started.