Monday, January 24, 2011

{Get To Know Us Monday} Pat Boyle

Pat is one of our second DJ's and is also Mr. May in our Calendar.



Becky: Where are you from?
Pat: I was born in Northeast Philadelphia, but moved out to the suburbs (Bucks County) where I have lived for the most of my life.


B: Do you have a "day job?"
P: I am currently a full-time student at Temple University.

B: What's your favorite type of music? Do you have a favorite song?
P: Right now I’m loving House Music - reason being that everything else gets overplayed on the radio, and it is something different to listen to. My favorite songs are “Take Over Control” and “No Speak Americano.”


B: How did you get into DJing and what is your favorite thing about it?
P: My friend Mike Kelleher who also works for Synergetic and introduced me to it. My favorite thing about it is the fact that you get to play music for somebody elses wedding and be part of a night that they will remember for the rest of their lives.


B: What’s your favorite type of event to DJ and why?
P: Weddings because they are usually a very pleasant event to be a part of, and when everyone is having a good time, the dance floor stays packed.

B: WHat are your favorite things to do/hobbies?
P: I love going out to new places with friends and dancing to all sorts of music. I love sports and most things sports related, but I also like time to myself to just relax and do absolutely nothing on days where I have no agenda.


B: How long have you been a DJ?
P: About a year and a half.


B: What's your favorite movie?
P: Dumb and Dumber


B: Do you have any pets?
P: I have three dogs. Chance is 13, China is 4 and Lexus is 2.

Thanks to Casual Candids for the image.

Make sure to check back every Monday for another Q&A. If you have anything you'd like to know about us leave a comment here, post it on our Facebook page or email it to me at beckyd@synergeticsounds.com.

No comments: