Tuesday, December 14, 2010

{Tune in Tuesday} Mike

Mike is one of our DJ's, and one of the nicest people I know. Here's what he's listening to.

-The Notorious BIG album never leaves the CD Player in my car.
-I still like to listen to classic hip hop like Dr. Dre, Jay-Z, A Tribe Called Quest, Naughty By Nature, Erik B and Rakeem, The Roots, 2 Pac, Snoop Dog and Run DMC.
-Some of the newer artists/tracks that I'm listening to are:
Wiz Kalifa
The new Kanye CD, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Styles P, Rocks out here
No Hands, Waka Flaka Flames
J-Cole
Vitamin String Quartet, (great for studying) they cover everything
-I also like Citizens Cope, OAR, The Black Keys, Bob Marley, Metallica, Common, Camron, Lil Wayne, Wale, and Lupe Fiasco. It all depends on what I'm doing and how my day is going.

No comments: