Monday, December 27, 2010

{Get To Know Us Monday} Tristan

Tristan is one of our second DJ's. He also happens to be Kyle Emig's brother. We have a few sets of brother's (and brothers and sisters) working at Synergetic. Anyway, meet Tristan.

Becky: Where are you from?
Tristan: Langhorne, Pa

B: Do you have a day? job?
T: I'm majoring in architecture at Philadelphia University

B: What's your favorite type of music? Do you have a favorite song?
T: I guess I would say pop/hip-hop, but there are a lot of artists and songs in that genre that I don't particularly like. I think I'll just generalize it and say I like "feel good" music. One song that won't get old for me is "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen.

B: How did you get into DJing? What's your favorite thing about it?
T: My brother Kyle got me into DJing a little over a year ago. My favorite thing about it is that when you go to work, you're going to a party. Obviously, we take our jobs seriously and realize that we are at work, not our friend's wedding, but being in a fun atmosphere every time you go to work is really cool.

B: What did you want to be when you grew up?
T: Hopefully, I'll be able to find work as an architect when I graduate. I'd really love to be able to focus on stadium design because it has been an interest of mine since I can remember.

B: What?s your favorite type of event to DJ, why?
T: Being a college student, it wasn't that long ago that I was dancing at proms. That's still the type of music I listen to the most and because of that, proms are the most fun type of event for me.

B: What are your favorite things to do/hobbies?
T: I like playing and watching sports, primarily basketball. In the summer, I'll sometimes go fishing, but I'm by no means a big time fisherman.

B: Do you have a favorite movie?
T: I don't know if it's my all-time favorite, but whenever Forest Gump is on I'll defintely watch it.

B: Do you have any pets?
T: Yes, a 4 year old chocolate lab named Lucy.

Tristan shared with us what he was listening to a couple of weeks ago. Check it out here.

Make sure to check back every Monday for another Q&A. If you have anything you'd like to know about us, leave a comment with your question, post it on our Facebook page or email it in to beckyd@synergeticsounds.com.

No comments: