Monday, December 13, 2010

{Get To Know Us Mondays} Patrick O'Brien

Patrick is one of our newer DJ's. A few weeks ago we filled you in on what he's listening to. Here's your chance to get to know him better.

Becky: Where are you from?
Patrick: Glenolden, PA

B: Do you have a “day" job?
P: I'm a stay at home dad.

B: What’s your favorite type of music? Do you have a favorite song?
P: American Standards. "You’ll Never Know," Michael Buble or "My, My, My," Johnny Gill.

B: How did you get into DJing?
P: I was at a party and asked the DJ, "how do I get into doing this?" Music is one of my favorite things and a close second is planning and executing an awesome wedding!

B: What did you want to be when you grew up? Is it still an option? Is that what you do now?
P: I wanted to sing. Unfortunately not an option because I don’t have a good signing voice! But, I can rap, that's close enough.

B: What’s your favorite type of event to DJ, why?
P: Weddings are my favorite. You need to be able to plan the day musically and understand the formalities.

B: What are your favorite things to do? DO you have any hobbies?
P: Golf is my hobby. Watching Philly sports as well - Flyers, Eagles, Phillies.

B: What is your favorite movie?
P: Resevoir Dogs

Make sure to check back every Monday for another Q&A. If you have anything you'd like to know about us, leave a comment with your question, post it on our Facebook page or email it in to beckyd@synergeticsounds.com.

No comments: