Monday, November 1, 2010

{Get To Know Us Mondays} Chris

This week, lets get to know Chris. He's a DJ and all around nice guy.

Becky: Where are you from?
Chris: I am from Warminster, PA

B: Do you have a “day” job? What is it?
C: My day job right now is student. I am working hard to graduate.

B: What’s your favorite type of music? Do you have a favorite song?
My favorite type of music is hip-hop. The combination of hot beats and nice rhymes really gets the blood flowing and it also gets people to dance. My favorite song is tough because there are so many, but I would have to say it is "I got a story to tell" by Notorious BIG.

B: How’d you get into DJing? What’s your favorite thing about it?
C: I got into DJing in high school by making mixes for people on CDs. After a little while people started playing a lot of my stuff at parties and everyone really liked it. While I was at Kutztown I got a job working wedding receptions and that's how I met Jason. My favorite thing about DJing is the fact that the success of the night rests on my shoulders. I like being relied on to get the party going and keep it going all night. I love the pressure.

B: What did you want to be when you grew up?
C: When I was growing up I wanted to own my own restaurant. Right now I am studying to be a high school teacher and coach.

B: What’s your favorite type of event to DJ, why?
C: My favorite type of event to DJ is a senior prom because the kids go crazy and they let you know if you are doing a good job or not.

B: What are your favorite things to do? Do you have any hobbies?
C: I love watching and keeping up with the Philadelphia sports teams - especially the Eagles and Phillies. I love going to sporting events, traveling and being outside. I love hanging out with friends and family and I also love playing Xbox.

B: How long have you been a DJ?
C: I have been a DJ for 6 years.

B: Do you have a favorite movie?
C: My favorite movies are Gladiator and Old School

B: Do you have any pets?
C: I have a dog - she is half lab and half pit, her name is Bella. She is 2 years old and she is my baby girl!

To see what Chris is listening to check out his post from Tune in Tuesdays.

Make sure to check back every Monday for another Q&A. If you have anything you'd like to know about us, leave a comment with your question, post it on our Facebook page or email it in to beckyd@synergeticsounds.com.

No comments: