Monday, November 15, 2010

{Get To Know Us Mondays} Jim

This week we'll get to know Jim.

Becky: Tell us a little about yourself.
Jim: I am science teacher at Neshaminy High School, and am a class advisor, which means I am responsible for organizing all activities for my class such as proms and trips. I am also a huge Philly sports fan and enjoy playing any sport.

B: Where are you from?
J: Northeast Philadelphia born and raised. I went to Father Judge and now live in Bensalem.

B: What is your main role and how long have you been at Synergetic?
J: I am a DJ - my job is to make your event the best it can be. I have been with Synergetic for over a year.

B: What’s your favorite type of music? Do you have a favorite song?
J: I enjoy almost all music. It doesn't matter what it is, there is always some part of a song that I believe can be enjoyed by everyone. My favorite song is "Don't Stop Believing," Journey.

B: What did you want to be when you grew up?
J: Well, I am a teacher so that is taken care of, but I want to be a dad.

B: What are your favorite things to do? Do you have any hobbies?
J: I like anything competitive

B: Do you have a favorite movie?
J: Memphis Belle

B: Do you have any pets?
J: I consider my parents dog as mine so yes. His name is Oscar and he is a miniature schnauzer. He is old.

B: What do you love about what you do?
J: I love being able to provide people with a great time

Make sure to check back every Monday for another Q&A. If you have anything you'd like to know about us, leave a comment with your question, post it on our Facebook page or email it in to beckyd@synergeticsounds.com.

No comments: