Tuesday, November 9, 2010

{Tune in Tuesday} Kurt

Kurt has been a DJ with Synergetic for over six years now. He's a great guy and an awesome DJ. Here's what he's listening to - talk about an eclectic mix!

Like a G6- Far East Movement
DJ got us falling in love-Usher
Just the way you are- Bruno Mars
Rhythm of love- Plain White T's
Club Can't Handle me- Flo Rida
The New Linkin Park CD, A Thousand Suns
Poison- BBD
Mine- Taylor Swift
The Only Exception- Paramore
Dynamite- Taio Cruz
Dumb Love- Sean Kingston
The Script- Man that can't be moved
Forever- Beach Boys
Fill me in- Craig David
Recovery CD- Eminem
Angel- Jack Johnson
Faith- George Michaels
Your Guardian Angel- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Take it off- Ke$ha
Making Memories of Us- Keith Urban
Only You- Kwame
Maroon 5
Michael Buble
Nickelback
Staind
112
Pitbull
Rihanna
Travie McCoy
Kings of Leon
Kanye West
Arrested Development

1 comment:

Kurt Mehler said...

I guess it is good that I listen to all different music since I have to play such a wide range...I forgot to add in Michael Jackson- Billie Jean, Man in the Mirror and You Rock my World