Monday, November 29, 2010

{Get To Know Us Modnay} Kelly

We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I had a wonderful weekend with my family, but today, it's back to reality :). I'd like to reintroduce you to Kelly, our wonderful Sales Executive. Chances are if you've called the office over the last couple of months, you've had the pleasure of speaking with her.

Becky: Where are you from?
Kelly: From Philadelphia - born and raised here :)

B: What do you do at Synergetic?
K: My main role is to be the initial contact for our clients and get them all of the information on our packages. I help fit our clients with the right DJ for them and their event based on the information I receive when speaking with them. I’m the point person for the DJ clients so any questions they have, I can help – or at least try to since I’m still learning – I’ve been here almost 5 months.

B: What’s your favorite type of music? Do you have a favorite song?
K: Obsessed with Third Eye Blind. Most people don’t even know they’re still around and making new music/touring. I’ve been to 15 of their concerts since 1998 and loved each and every one. Also love Dashboard Confessional. Oddly enough, neither bands have songs you’d hear our DJ’s play because they don’t really make music you can dance to. I have so many favorite songs it’s hard to choose. If I had to pick one, I’d say "1000 Julys" by Third Eye Blind.

B: What did you want to be when you grew up? Is it still an option?
K: I wanted to be the first female president. Definitely not a option nor would I want it to be, haha.

B: What are your favorite things to do/hobbies?
K: Phillies. Phillies. Phillies. And Shopping. But mainly Phillies.

B: What's your favorite movie?
K: Fever Pitch – even though it’s about the Red Sox and not the Phillies. I just love that movie and it makes me smile every time I watch it. I love the scene where Jimmy Fallon gets down on one knee and asks Drew Barrymore if she’ll go to Opening Day with him.

B: What do you love about what you do?
K: I love when I talk to a bride/groom and I get to learn about how they got engaged. I genuinely love hearing stories like that because even the not so romantic engagement stories are romantic.

Make sure to check back every Monday for another Q&A. If you have anything you'd like to know about us, leave a comment with your question, post it on our Facebook page or email it in to beckyd@synergeticsounds.com.

No comments: