Thursday, August 11, 2011

Rose and Ben

It's always an honor when a fellow industry professional hires us for their personal event. Kyle had the pleasure of DJing Rose and Ben's wedding last year and it was quite the wedding as you'll see from the images.

Thanks so much to Rose and Ben for trusting us with the music for their wedding! Congratulations to you both! And if you're looking for a wedding photographer, check out their company, Weldon Weddings.

"For my me and my wife, the music at our wedding was a huge priority. We knew we were going to have a mostly under-thirty crowd and that those folks were going to want to dance all night. Fortunately, being a wedding photographer, I had worked with a few of the DJs from Synergetic at various venues in the area and I was always impressed at how professional they were as well as how they were able to keep the crowd on the dance floor. Really, they were our first and only choice. We worked with Kyle, who like all the DJs from Synergetic did a fantastic job of MC-ing the night as well as catering the music he was playing to fit our crowd. To his credit, it's been almost a year and we still have guests telling us how much fun they had dancing at the reception. Being in the wedding business, I will only recommend vendors who I feel very strongly will do an excellent job, as it reflects on me if the couple is unsatisfied. I've have yet to hear anything but glowing reviews about Synergetic. Jason and his team has put together an awesome crew and a strong business that will ensure that everything will go smoothly on your wedding day. -Ben Weldon"


Thanks to Shea Roggio of Roggio Weddings for the images.

No comments: