Tuesday, August 9, 2011

{Planners} Wendy's Affairs of Heart

We've said before how important we think it is to have a wedding planner or day of coordinator and we will continue to say it. Not only are they there to ensure that everything goes smoothly for you, but they make our lives easier too :). And on that note, we'd like to introduce you to our friend Wendy of Wendy's Affairs of Heart.



Here's a little something she said about us-


"Jason is amazing to work with. His crazy sense of humor and his meticulous professionalism make it a breeze for everyone involved. Everything goes well when Jason and his team are there and I never have a problem switching the timeline around, getting them to play something in an instant or worrying that the guests are having a good time. The party rocks with the Synergetic team and the party is flawless. When I have the opportunity to recommend a DJ or lighting company, I always suggest Synergetic. If I book a client that has already booked Synergetic, I am super pleased to know that I won't have to struggle with communication or doing the perfect job. I just LOVE working with Synergetic Sounds!"

Thanks Wendy! We like working with you too!!!
And, now, everyone, meet Wendy :).

"Let me just say that I take a very personal approach to my business and I will do whatever it takes to make your wedding the most magical day of your life! My background is unique and I bring many things to the job that others just don't. My commitment to you, the bride, is foremost in my mind at all times. After all, this is about you, not me! If your wedding is a success, then so am I. Visit my web site, Wendy's Affairs of Heart and then let me know how I can help!


I have done all kinds of weddings, from elegant black tie affairs in New York for TV producers to small and darling garden weddings for DIY brides to many weddings in between. I have done Indian weddings, Chinese weddings, Thai and Korean and Vietnamese weddings. I have even done a wedding where the bride won her wedding on a radio station. My background and my passion have prepared me to find whatever it is you need to make your day a perfect one. There isn’t a challenge I won’t take. From Hawaiian music for a ceremony, to a Chinese wedding banquet NOT in a Chinese restaurant, to meeting with 7 florists just to find the right flowers for a bride, I have always been able to make the magic happen.


I will come with you to all the final meetings. I will accompany you to your fittings to make sure that perfect dress fits. I will help you finalize all those details, make detailed timelines of the day, confirm all of the vendors the week of the wedding- contact numbers, time and directions. You can call me as much as you need to, email me as much as you need to and fall apart- if that happens I can get you through it. When you day comes, I will facilitate the rehearsal. I will come to YOU about an hour before the photographer on the day of. I will be there for YOU the entire day. I will do a walk through of the venue right before you get there- usually while you are taking pictures. I will oversee the day without getting in the way. All of your vendors will get paid. All of your vendors will have a “go to” person for any issue that arises. Your guests will have a seamlessly good time. I will pack everything up at the end of the evening and see to it that all of your belongings get where they need to go. I will collect anything left behind- tux jackets, ties, purses, etc. And, if something happens after the wedding or you need to have an issue resolved, you can call me and I will help if I can. Every bride should have a perfect day. You have dreamed about it. You have worked hard for it. You have invested a great deal of money for it. Now, you should enjoy every minute of it! If you want to talk to me, ask me a question, get some information or just pick my brain, you can do that, here, on my blog. Don’t shortchange yourself. Having an advocate, a personal assistant, a friendly and non- judgmental sounding board- that’s me! I promise. Just see what some of my past clients have said.

I love what I do and I love all the beautiful brides that I have worked with. Some are too hard to let go of and so we keep in touch. I have been to baby showers and christenings, networked with and corresponded with so many of my lovelies. I am pleased to have worked in some of the most elegant and interesting venues around, with the best people in the industry. And, I am proud of my work and of my reputation. Thank you to all that have crossed my path in a most uplifting way and to all the stunning brides that have allowed me to be a part of this momentous time in their lives. I look forward to more weddings and to more of you to
connect with me and tell me about you.

With my assistance and caring, understanding magic, you will not be remembered as a fire-breathing bridezilla, but a storybook bride with a happy ending."


-Becky

1 comment:

Bridal Affairs said...

Thanks, Becky! We all need to work as a team and it warms my heart that you guys think so highly of me! I appreciate you letting you readers know about me! Synergetic is outstanding and consistent and that is what I look for in recommending a vendor for a client! Great post!