Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hillary and Steve

I met with Hillary and Steve back in 2010, and as with every client that books with Synergetic, we did this BEFORE they signed a contract. We really hit it off and our meeting lasted over 2 hours!


This wedding was a really good, solid, dancing event. As with the other DJs at Synergetic, I tend to be very creative with my mixing, which is what Hillary and Steve wanted. Most of my set list was top 40, with a few older, classic tracks thrown in. I know it's going to be a great night when the crowd screams out when the next song comes on - they must have hated me at this wedding since they never had a chance to sit down.




Many of the couples I spin for don't give me a very big “playlist.” Hillary and Steve let me pick most of the music based on how the night was going. These are always the best weddings, as I was able to dial into exactly what the crowd wanted and keep them dancing. But don’t worry, I can make anything work, if you have a good set list yourself, shoot it over to me and I will find a way to incorporate EVERY song on that list! I promise.






If you're searching for a venue for your wedding or next event, be sure to check into theWilliam Penn Inn. I have worked here many times and the food is always excellent, the staff is always fun to work with and the room is just the right size for a good dancing crowd. I always like the trees outside during the holiday season as well. We also had the pleasure of working with Dell Barnell of Photography by Dell. We owe him a big thanks for the images in this post!


If you're still looking for a DJ, give Kelly a call. She would be more than happy to set up a meeting with me if you are interested.


-Mark


No comments: