Monday, February 28, 2011

{Get To Know Us Monday} Colin

Colin is one of our second DJs and is still relateively new to Synergetic. Lets get to know him better.

Becky: Where are you from?
Colin: I am from King of Prussia, I lived there for 18 years and attended Upper Merion Area High school.

B: Do you have a “day” job? What is it?
C: I am a full time student at Philadelphia University.

B: What’s your favorite type of music?
C: My taste in music is highly diverse. I go in phases of different types of music I listen to. Lately I’ve been listening to songs from the Gorillaz album Plastic Beach.

B: How’d you get into DJing?
C: I got a job working for Synergetic through Tristan Emig. He lived directly across from me in the dorms my freshman year of college.

B: What are your favorite things to do/hobbies?
C: Spending time with friends, playing basketball, and Philly sports.

B: How long have you been a DJ?
I have been at Synergetic almost a year.
Make sure to check back every Monday for another Q&A. If you have anything you'd like to know about us, leave a comment with your question, post it on our Facebook page or send it in to beckyd@synergeticsounds.com.

No comments: