Thursday, October 13, 2011

Vinyl

For those of you who don’t know, I am a vinyl junky. I own thousands of records - 45s, 33s, 78s, I have them all.

We did a project recently that required me to hand over some records to be repurposed in order to make something unique for our studio. While this was extremely hard to do, it was quite interesting to go back through all of my records. I had to try and find ones that I wouldn’t mind parting with - but I didn’t want to part with any of them! So, I thought I would just share a few of my favorite with you:


Thriller


Billy Joel Greatest Hits


U2


Needless to say, I needed to find 50 records I could give up and I found 51. So you may be wondering what the project was. We created our logo out of real vinyl! The whole sign is made out of records. This was a really cool project and we think it came out great. You can see this in our reception area when you walk into our office. Here's a peek - but the picture doesn't do it justice - you'll have to come in and see it for yourself.


-Jason

1 comment:

Dan said...

Looks great! Very unique.. Good work