Friday, October 28, 2011

{Testimonial} From a fellow professional

We got this email from Evan of Pebble Hill Media. It's always nice to get positive feedback, but when it comes from a professional who has worked hundreds of weddings, it is pretty awesome.

"Jason,

I was the videographer for this wedding that your DJ’s Dave & Jenn were working on Oct 22nd at Bensalem Country Club. I have been shooting weddings since I was in High School (early 1990’s). Lately most DJ’s just play the pre-recorded mixes. The same crap each party, very predictable. I was blown away by your DJ’s Saturday night. They made their own mixes and kept the guests up most of the night. It makes it fun and more productive for us when there is actually something to shoot, and listen to. We (my company) do a mix of work and event video is only a portion of what we do. Having a great DJ working the party makes it fun to shoot weddings again.

I just wanted to send my compliments to your company and I was truly impressed with Dave and Jenn’s work. If I ever need a DJ I will call you first."

Thanks so much Evan! We truly appreciate you taking the time to email us and let us know how they did.

No comments: