Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eileen and Mike

We really do have the best clients, the thank you notes have just been rolling in this week!

We received the following from Eileen and Mike:
"My husband Mike and I wanted to send a thank you to everyone at Synergetic Sounds, particularly Matt Blank. Make and I were married on Friday, November 6 and Matt was the DJ at our wedding. My husband and I are *huge* music lovers and finding the perfect DJ was very important to us. We found Synergetic through a referral from a friend and loved your professionalism from the first phone call.

I initially spoke with Jason who let me know that Matt was available on our wedding night to DJ our reception. When Mike and I met with Matt, we talked with him about what we would like in a DJ - someone who would talk on the microphone minimally and keep the dance floor packed all night. After that first meeting, Mike and I both felt confident that Matt would give us exactly what we were looking for in a DJ. And boy, did he deliver!

Matt did an awesome job at our wedding reception! I had a *blast* dancing all night. Numerous friends and family members have commented to us about the great DJ we had. Matt did such a great job keeping me (and even my husband at times!) and all of our guests dancing and having a great time all night long. Thank you Matt, for making our wedding reception the fun filled night I hoped it would be.

Thank you to all of you for helping to make such a special night in our lives perfect. We have wonderful memories of our wedding reception and you all played a very important part in that. You all do a wonderful job!"

This is why we do what we do and why our DJ's are so passionate.
Eileen and Mike, thank you so much for your kind words. We're so glad you were happy! We wish you the best!

To see some pictures "of people rocking out on the dance floor," according to Eileen, check out Jenn Childress's blog.

No comments: