Monday, June 27, 2011

{Testimonial} Rebecca and Dan


It is always nice to receive a kind letter from a client about the services we provided for their event. But when you receive a kind letter from a fellow industry professional about the services you provided for their personal event, it is amazing. We've had the pleasure of getting to know and work with Rebecca, from The Queen of Hearts Wedding Consultants, over the past few years, and we were thrilled when she hired us to do the lighting for her wedding this past March. Getting a referral from a fellow professional is one thing, but having them hire you for their personal events is quite another. We're so thankful for the friendships we've made in this industry and the trust our colleagues have in us.

Jason and Synergetic Team

We really can’t thank you enough for all of the work you did at our wedding. When we began to discuss décor for our March wedding at the Knowlton Mansion I knew as a wedding planner that lighting was absolutely essential to creating the perfect ambience in my venue. As a bride I of course was conscious about cost throughout the planning process but I knew the money that I would spend on lighting would be some of the best money spent at our wedding. I wanted to create a warm, inviting atmosphere for my guests; I wanted guests to feel as though they were coming into our home and joining us for dinner and lighting was key to creating that atmosphere. The amber lighting you chose really warmed up the room and by dimming the house lights the color really popped in the room and created just the atmosphere I had been dreaming about. It all looked like it was candlelit which was just what I was going for. I also think the draping for the ceremony space was just perfect. I didn’t want our guests to get a sneak peek of the reception area and I wanted to try and create a separate space for ceremony and the draping did just the job.

I’ve known and worked with Synergetic for some time now so I know how easy you all are to work with. It’s always a smooth process, never any bumps in the road but as a bride I was able to see it from another perspective. You treated me as you would any other bride, with care, professionalism and always with our best interests in mind. Thank you so much for all the work you did for us! -Rebecca”


Rebecca and Dan hired a number of outstanding professionals, among them, The Queen of Hearts (wedding planning) and Laura Eaton of Laura Eaton Photography.

-Becky

No comments: