Monday, June 6, 2011

Crystal and Tommy

Crystal and Tommy were married at the Regal Ballroom back in January. We uplit the room and projected their monogram for the ceremony and reception. We received this very sweet email from Crystal.

"The lighting was FABULOUS. The color of the room was perfect. I loved my monogram. When I walked in that day, I was amazed how much lighting transforms a room. Please thank Matt for me as well. If it wasn’t for him I never would have even known your company existed. Matt and I went to grade school together and hung out all the time. We found each other on FB of course and he noticed that I was planning. There was no question in my mind that whoever he was affiliated with was now my lighting company. It was just an added plus that the company was PERFECT in every way! The pricing was extremely affordable, the set up as quick and painless, and the outcome was BEAUTIFUL! Your company illuminated my ballroom, as well as my whole day! It was the exact color I wanted, and the position of the monogram was perfect for both the ceremony & reception. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!
<3 – Crystal Schwartz-Wallace"

Crystal, we're so glad you had such an amazing day, and that we could be a part of it. Thank you so much for the kind words! Congratulations to you and Tommy!

Thanks to Michael's Photography for the images.


-Becky

No comments: