Monday, April 4, 2011

{Get To Know Us Monday} Jenna

Jenna has been at Synergetic almost a year now and handles all of the music. Take some time to get to know her.

Becky: Tell me a little about yourself.
Jenna: I live in Bensalem where my husband and I just bought a house this month! We have 2 very energetic kids, Ryan, who is 4, and Cara, who is 2.

B: Where are you from?
J: I grew up in Center City Philadelphia and loved it! I actually miss it at times.

B: What is your main role/title at Synergetic? What do you do? How long have you been at Synergetic?
J: I am in charge of getting all the music for each wedding and event we have. I handle all of the information packets that couples hand in and make sure they have all the music they want and need for their wedding day.

B: What’s your favorite type of music?
J: I'm a big fan of Top 40 music, but right now, I'm really enjoying the group Mumford & Sons. I have to say, working at Synergetic has definitely opened me up to a variety of music.

B: What did you want to be when you grew up? Is it still an option?
J: I wanted to be either an Interior Designer or an Event Planner. I ended up going to school at Temple University and graduated with a degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management. Now, having such a busy schedule with 2 young kids I think it would be hard for me to juggle a full time career in Event Planning. However once Ryan and Cara are a little older, I think it is definitely still an option.

B: What are your favorite things to do/hobbies?
J: I love to scrapbook and shop ... for anything!

B: What's your favorite movie?
J: If it's labeled as a "Chick Flick" I'd probably like it.

B: Do you have any pets?
J:I'm not a huge animal person, so no pets!

B: What do you love about what you do?
J: Music is a key element of a wedding and Synergetic gets to play an important role in making each couples wedding special. It's great working with such a great group of people!

Make sure to check back every Monday for another Q&A. If you have anything you'd like to know about us, leave a comment with your question, post it on our Facebook page or send it in to beckyd@synergeticsounds.com.

No comments: