Monday, August 2, 2010

A couple of thank yous

We received this great thank you from Christie and Mike - they were married in June at Cairnwood Mansion.

"We never got to tell you how wonderful you were at our wedding. A DJ or band is such a big deal. We’ve seen weddings succeed and some crash and burn mainly due to the music. We weren’t interested in a band- we didn’t like the idea of not playing the real songs and having someone cover everything. But- a DJ made us nervous because we didn’t want to go cheesy. We were so excited after we met with you for the first time. You actually made us confident about our decision and we were no longer doubting the idea- we were actually looking forward to it.

It was a very very hectic day- but when I heard Kenny Chesney during cocktail hour- I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to Mike and said 'Oh my god- this is our wedding- and we are listening to Kenny at our wedding.' That was the first hit of the night from you- you really listened to us- but you didn’t let us run the show. Which was important because we were happy- but our guests weren’t bored with our country music. You were just amazing. You played everything we wanted (which I didn’t think was possible) and even more things we wanted and never even told you. I can’t explain how much you made our wedding!! You were also clutch when it came to intros, our first dance, the garter toss- you were right there organizing us and helping us. It was so crazy I was amazed how well you did everything.

We were just so nervous about people having a good time. I didn’t even finish eating dinner before I was out on the dance floor. Mike and I talked before the wedding and we said how much it was going to suck because we weren’t looking forward to sitting in a corner talking to Aunt Sue and just sitting at tables talking to people. I just kept whining saying 'Miiiike, I don’t want to be the Bride- I just want to dance all night.' Hahaha and because of you- you made something possible we didn’t think would happened. You were so awesome- that we socialized ON the dance floor instead of watching the dance floor. You honestly were the #1 reason Mike and I enjoyed our Wedding. It was the best night of our life. I said to you that we wanted it to be like the best night at a bar/club and you delivered. Not just to our young friends, but to my older relatives. Aunts and Uncles I never knew could dance were busting a move.

Matt I would recommend you to everyone in the world- and if we ever need a DJ you will be the first one I’ll call. I can’t thank you enough for making our Wedding go beyond our dreams and expectations.
"

Christie and Mike - we're so glad you were pleased! You really know how to make someone feel good! We wish you all the best!


Gina and Jeff had a fun reception at Currents Ballroom at the Adventure Aquarium. Matt Bowyer and Lex DJ'd their wedding last month and kept the dance floor busy. We just received this thank you from Gina and Jeff.

"Hello Synergetic! We just wanted to say thanks again for being a part of our wedding. Everyone had a great time and the music was wonderful. You guys are awesome and I look forward to working with you again (hopefully) at all of my sisters' future weddings. Thanks again!!!
-Gina and Jeff (7/10/10)"

Congratulations Gina and Jeff! We wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you at your sisters weddings soon! :)

-Becky

No comments: