Wednesday, June 3, 2009

We love our clients!

We recently received an extremely nice "thank you" letter from the class advisor for a Junior/Senior Prom we DJ'd and did the lighting for at the Valley Forge Convention Center.

"Although this may be an overlooked task, I feel that I must bring to your attention the outstanding customer services I received from your company and especially your DJ's, Chris and Dan at the 2009 Junior/Senior Prom.

I am, of course, very delighted to have had the pleasure of working with your company for our prom. Throughout the entire process, you and your staff made our prom quite successful. We were impressed by the DJ's professional and courteous attitude, expert knowledge and patience in dealing with the staff at the Valley Forge Convention Center, our students and the faculty at the prom.

In the past, our students have not had as good of an experience with the DJ's at the prom. But not this year, our principal remarked that this was one of the best prom's we have held in years and I think that is in part to your excellent service. Synergetic Sounds was definitely the correct choice for our Junior/Senior prom and I will do what I can to help retain your services at future events."

It was wonderful working with you and we really appreciate your kind words!

-Becky

No comments: